How To Make Monogram Slippers Gifts – Google Friend Connect News
Last week’s big week is stretching into a big couple of weeks, I think I’ll need a holiday to get over it all ;)
Very important news first for readers who follow my posts via Google Friend Connect.
Google will no longer be offering the friend connect service to blogs hosted outside of Blogger. Basically sucks to everyone who has built a community and the readers who enjoy reading a variety of sites. So around next week my updates will no longer appear in your Friend Connect Feed >_<
If you still want to receive my updates you have a lot of other options to continue reading so here’s a handy list to make the transition as easy as possible:
- Subscribe via RSS, if you followed via GFC you already have a Google Reader account so just click here to subscribe to me.
- Subscribe via RSS with any other feed reading service.
- Subscribe via email (currently it’s a once a week email with all of the posts listed), just click the subscribe button half way down the left sidebar.
- Subscribe via Bloglovin
- Follow me on Twitter (I post updates there)
- Follow me on Facebook (I post my updates there too)
- Check back here every day because there’s most likely a new post XD
On to something a bit more interesting…
Another super quick but effective craft for gifting today: monogrammed slippers :D
I made these ones for James’ Mum ^_^